16 CPE CREDITS / 2 DAYS / TAXES / UPDATE
LIVE ONLINE VIRTUAL SEMINAR more info
Events shall start at 8:00 a.m. EST and conclude at 4:15 p.m. EST each day. Short breaks will be 9:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.. There will be a long break from 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m..
- Understanding the issues surrounding the Paycheck Protection Program, including associated loss of tax credits.
- Requirements of new COVID sick and family medical leave.
- The New “Form 7200” what you need to know.
- CARE Act technical corrections.
- IRS Audit Regime Changes.
- Revision of loss limitations.
- New changes to NOLs.
- Pros and cons of accounting method changes.
- Employee Retention Credit.
- Payroll tax deferral.
- Other timely topics.
Objective – To familiarize participant with recent developments and/or update to foundation concepts and practical applications in the seminars listed above.
Instruction Delivery Method – Live-Online-Session
Program Level – Intermediate
All seminars listed above require a basic knowledge of federal tax laws and provide the latest updates for the course topic covered.
There are no other prerequisites or advanced preparation required to take these courses.