16 CPE CREDITS / CPE CREDITS / 1 DAY / TAXES / UPDATE
This seminar is also being offered as 2 day seminar in Monroe Twp. on October 19 & 20, 2017.
The 2017 Business Entities seminar focuses on the latest tax strategies for small business. Besides a complete analysis of various forms of business entity, this year’s course will cover
- An array of changes related to the recent PATH and Surface Transportation Reauthorization Act.
- Return and extension deadlines
- Maximizing depreciation benefits under recent regulations
- Understanding the new variation in partnership interest rules
- Understanding IRS reasonable compensation calculation
- A myriad of other business issues.
All seminars start at 8:15 a.m. and conclude at 4:30 p.m. Lunch included. Registration from 7:15 a.m. to 8:10 a.m.
Objective – To familiarize participant with recent developments and/or update to foundation concepts and practical applications in the seminars listed above.
Instruction Delivery Method – Group-Live
Program Level – Intermediate
All seminars listed above require a basic knowledge of federal tax laws and provide the latest updates for the course topic covered.
There are no other prerequisites or advanced preparation required to take these courses.