8 CPE CREDITS / 1 DAY / ACCOUNTING / INTERMEDIATE
The 2019 Gear Up accounting course is designed to give practitioners the information they need to provide audit, review, compilation, and preparation engagements for small and mid-sized companies.
This course is more than just an update and covers a wide variety of topics including:
- Core concepts related to financial reporting and accounting and review services, in addition to critical updates to professional standards.
- Many exhibits, examples, and other practical takeaways to help you implement the content presented.
- Topics include SSARS 21 implementation and newer SSARS standards 22, 23, and 24 review.
- Core concepts in financial statement presentation and disclosure, practice management and quality control issues, specialized practice areas (divorce engagements, personal financial statements, and industry-specific risks and considerations).
- Special considerations in performing audits and reviews, including using and improving analytical procedures and understanding fraud risks.
All seminars start at 8:15 a.m. and conclude at 4:30 p.m. Lunch included. Registration from 7:15 a.m. to 8:10 a.m.
Objective – To familiarize participant with recent developments and/or update to foundation concepts and practical applications in the seminars listed above.
Instruction Delivery Method – Group-Live
Program Level – Intermediate
All seminars listed above require a basic knowledge of federal tax laws and provide the latest updates for the course topic covered.
There are no other prerequisites or advanced preparation required to take these courses.