16 CPE CREDITS / 2 DAYS / TAXES / UPDATE
This comprehensive course covers key tax issues for completing complicated individual returns. All topics include coverage of new legislation, revenue rulings and procedures, as well as case law to help the busy practitioner keep current. Speakers are all practicing preparers who share practical tips and insights to help you get ready for this season. Some of the specific topics for the 1040 seminar include:
- Health care coverage and additional guidance expected in 2016
- Coverage of the many extenders and permanent features in the PATH ACT effective for 2015 & 2016
- Coverage Changes in elections and safe harbors in the capitalization regulations
- Tax compliance for the sharing economy
- Updates and case law from late 2015 through 2016
All seminars start at 8:15 a.m. and conclude at 4:30 p.m. Lunch included. Registration from 7:15 a.m. to 8:10 a.m.
Objective – To familiarize participant with recent developments and/or update to foundation concepts and practical applications in the seminars listed above.
Instruction Delivery Method – Group-Live
Program Level – Intermediate
All seminars listed above require a basic knowledge of federal tax laws and provide the latest updates for the course topic covered.
There are no other prerequisites or advanced preparation required to take these courses.